Training Courses for Professionals
Here at The Spark we have the relationship-based Learning & Development solutions to meet your needs – whether you are an employer keen to help your teams understand each other better, or an individual seeking professional development opportunities.
We develop and deliver modular training packages across Scotland from M.Sc. qualifications in Relationship Counselling and Counsellor Continuous Professional Development (CPD) modules, to innovative and experiential training packages for the workplace. In addition, we attract highly experienced trainers to develop counsellors’ and supervisors’ professional effectiveness.
The courses we offer are:
- M.Sc. in Relationship Counselling (1 Year)
- M.Sc. in Relationship Counselling (3 Years)
- COSCA Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Continuous Professional Development
- Relationship First Aid
- Scottish Mental Health First Aid (SMHFA)
- Scottish Mental Health First Aid for Young People (SMHFA – YP)
- Helpline Training