Jobs at The Spark
Joining The Spark is more than just a job; it is a chance to join an award-winning social enterprise that helps support individuals, couples, families and children across Scotland achieve good mental health and better relationships.
At The Spark we know that our most valuable assets are our people. We are a hard-working, friendly organisation that offers employees a wide range of benefits, including:
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Christmas and New Year office closures.
We are also proud to be an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage employer.
- there are currently no job vacancies available.
- there are currently no volunteering opportunities available.
Train as a Counsellor
Are you interested in becoming a Counsellor?
The Spark offers multiple training opportunities including:
- Advanced Diploma in Relational Counselling
- COSCA Counselling Skills course
- Advanced Diploma in Supervision
For more information visit the Training section of our website.