I’m happy to report that I have much been less annoying to my colleagues this week. Well in regards to the National Office Song of the Week anyway. I think they’re starting to embrace the idea now.
We’ve got a bit of a mixed bag again this week. I think we’ve covered most of the recent decades and a few different genres all in a single playlist. We’re still working on perfecting them into a flowing playlist, so if you have some suggestion on the order of the songs let us know over on Twitter. In fact I actively encourage you to work your magic on the song order.
Let’s get to the playlist shall we.
- Patrick Wolf – Overture (Sundark and Riverlight version)
- Pentatonix – Say Something
- All Sons and Daughters – Oh how I need you
- Frank Sinatra – Three Coins in a Fountain
- Mr Probz – Waves
- Toto – Hold the Line
- Shed Seven – Chasing Rainbows
- Matchbox 20 – Mad Season
- MC Hammer – Can’t touch this
- Reverend & The Makers – Heavyweight Champion of the World
- Ordinary Boys & Lady Sovereign – 9 to 5
- Paloma Faith – New York
- Indiana – Solo Dancing
- Cash Cash – Take me home
You can listen to the YouTube playlist below.
We hope you enjoy listening to our choices. Maybe while you’re relaxing on Bank Holiday Monday like we plan to do. Well most of us. If you need to talk to someone The Relationship Helpline will be running as normal. Call 0808 802 2088 to get support from our experienced team.
Have a good weekend.