CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 | TRAINING UPDATE
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – service update
All planned training courses provided by The Spark are postponed as of 18 March 2020. We will be contacting participants already booked on scheduled training courses in due course.
Training courses that have already started will continue using online resources and communication tools.
The Spark will continue to take bookings for postponed training courses during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Learn more about The Spark’s range of training courses and education by using the following links:
- Diploma in Relational Counselling
- COSCA Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Advanced Course in Counselling Supervision
- Continuous Professional Development
- Scottish Mental Health First Aid
- Scottish Mental Health First Aid (Young People)
- Helpline Training.
Information last updated: 18 March 2020