Workforce Development Coordinator
As part of our continued expansion, The Spark is delighted to be recruiting a full-time Workforce Development Coordinator to join the team in our Glasgow headquarters.
The role will primarily provide a range of administrative support to our busy Clinical Team, to aid the efficient running and ongoing development of our training and professional development courses. Furthermore, the successful candidate will also play a key role in our reception and customer service teams.
To be considered for this post, you should be:
- Educated to Higher level or have extensive equivalent experience
- In possession of 1 year’s experience in customer care and/or administrative roles
- I.T. literate across Microsoft Office packages
- In possession of excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Workforce Development Coordinator – download the Job Description.
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity with The Spark please complete an application form and return to us using the details included on the application form.
Interviews are expected to take place in Glasgow.
Please note the deadline for applications is 5pm 4 March 2019.