Freelance Clinical Supervisors
The Spark is seeking freelance qualified practitioners to provide supervision for counsellors working with Children and Young People, couples or individuals.
Suitable candidates must be counsellors qualified at Diploma level with a certificate in Supervision as well as membership of either COSCA or BACP.
The role includes:
- Providing individual supervision for qualified and trainee counsellors;
- Signposting counsellors with concerns about Risk to the Spark’s designated phone line;
- Informing the Clinical Practice Team if any counsellors fail to access supervision.
- Up to 12 supervisees to be seen across a month;
- Trainees counsellors to be given 1.5 hours supervision for every 6 hours of counselling;
- Qualified counsellors to be given 1 hour of supervision for every 12 hours of counselling.
The successful applicant will agree to abide by the Spark’s governance processes in terms of confidentiality and GDPR. This work will commence in January 2021 and the continuation of the role will be reviewed based on the Spark’s satisfaction with work.
- £100 per 7-hour day
How to apply
To be considered for these exciting opportunities with The Spark please complete an application form and return to us using the details included on the form.
Interviews are expected to take place in Glasgow.